The Tip of Rigid Whimsy (Guan Yu); GM'd by Maf

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
Jan 1, 2009
HP: 61/61
PP: 15/82
EP: 51/51

Toi would jerk his head up at her question. "A-are you kidding me? I... I did pretty good for a human, did I not? I know you almost came. Besides, don't go acting cocky since you're a succubus. I've still got... More in me!" he boasted, moving his hips a bit to stir himself around inside of her as she indeed felt vigor regain in his loins. It seemed perhaps just enough for her to get off. Though he was already drenched in sweat, clearly not fit for physical exercise and more fit for using magic to please women when his body could not.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2009
"It was about what I would expect. Well... maybe a little more than that~" Pris would state her mind with a smirk on her lips, the spirit that her new friend was showing in the face of her smugness proving a nice positive to her. She had never really had to go unsatisfied in the numerous places she had been to before, and wanted to make sure that one would be satisfying as well. If this junior wanted to be her master, he would have to put out for her too. "Show me your vigor, boy! We'll make a man out of you, with plenty of practice in the days to come. Then I'll be more than happy to call you master~" she would urge him on with some further grinding and bouncing on his meat. Somehow, the demoness really wanted to see this young one develop in the carnal arts, even as he was a simple human. There was something very cute about the idea of him acting as her master, and that was probably the thing behind Pris' thoughts.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
Jan 1, 2009
"You already have to call me master!" Toi exclaimed with exhaustion, before arching his back and moaning as she began to bounce and bump and grind on his hips. So close to the edge already, it hardly took long for the event she sought to come as it merely took a little more than that before her pussy would tighten, that well of pleasure that was building inside of her suddenly gushing forth as her pleasure reached its climax. Of course, this had it's own consequence as her tightening pussy would make Toi's cock fall victim and suffer the pleasure of her air tight fleshy hell that gripped him. "K-kuh...! You...! You're so...!" he tried to declare, speak, or otherwise follow up on his words before it simply didn't matter, and not long after her climax she'd feel him cum again, very soon after he did the first time. Her pussy filling up and now sloshing with his seed.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2009
"But now I'll be happy to do it." Pris would pass that subject with a quick remark, instead getting her effort concentrated on the real task at hand. It would not prove to be too hard to reach that oh so important satisfaction, given how close she had gotten already. "Awwwwwww heck yeah..." the demoness would gasp as she rode herself home, back arcing as she went on the wave. And she would not be the only one, as Toi too hit a second big one, letting Pris have another load in her, which she would happily accept.

With the deed done, Pris would eventually unmount and flop off onto the bed, content for now as her relatively minor urge had been satiated. For now, at least~