Tyga - Dip (Official Video) ft. Nicki Minaj | Ant-Man and the Wasp 2018 BRRip XviD AC3-iFT | Who Do You Think You Are? – Season 10

[WIP - Full] Escape From Uninhabited Island Island - RJ215534

Oct 26, 2018
Hi there,

my name is Shivu-chan and I'm doing game and hentai manga translations as hobby to further improve my experiences in english and translation in general. I did a long pause and I wanted to start over again, this time with crotch's recent work.

I'll try my best to translate everything as close to the original as possible. However, my english is still not perfect so I might leave some mistakes here and there. I'd appreciate any help especially regarding english grammar, but it's not a must have of course, since I'm doing this mostly for myself. It'll not be a machine translation of course.

Game Info

Overall Progress(55%): progress-overall-55.png

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2017
Nice. We'll support you.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Sep 28, 2010
Looking forward to this, love this game but difficult sometimes with machine translations.

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks. I'll release the trans for first grammar correction at 40%. I'm thinking of translating the older untranslated games from crotch as well, once I'm done with this.

Ps: I picked crotch because I like his survival rpg concept. It's kinda realistic and funny.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Hi there,

a quick update. Progress is going good however I have mostly a limited time to work on this due my job (RL) which is why it might go a little bit slow. The good news is, I'm separately translating also another game and plan to finish both at the end.

I'll also upload the trans later, because it doesn't make much sense currently.